Our culture is that of prevention, which avoids litigation. However, when it is proposed, it faces it with the utmost professionalism, with highly qualified lawyers and experience in all types of procedures.
- Individual processes, of all kinds.
- Layoffs and penalties.
- Objective dismissals.
- Collective conflicts.
- Intervention before the Labor Inspection.
- Mediation and Arbitration before the SIMA, National Consultative Commission of Collective Agreements.
- Social Security Litigation.
- Extraordinary appeals of all kinds (Supreme and Constitutional Court).
- Administrative and Contentious-Administrative Procedures in labor and Social Security matters.